Enhanced Unitary HVAC Maintenance
Please have the following information available prior to beginning:
- Business Contact Information: Mailing Address, Phone, Email
- Service Provider Information: Mailing Address, Phone, Email
- BGE Account Number
- Complete Unitary HVAC Diagnostic Tune-up Performance Worksheet
- Pretest unit air flow and refrigerant system
- Technical Sheet – which provides details on the incentive offering and technical requirements.
Pre-approval from BGE is required for all applications. Prior to performing an HVAC tune-up, the customer must receive written approval. Once received the customer must perform necessary maintenance and adjustments to achieve a minimum increase in System Effective Efficiency (SEE) of 10% as confirmed by post-testing.
Per HVAC Unit Incentives
- $175.00 for single compressor units
- $250.00 for multiple compressor units
- $35.00 if post test results indicate less than 10% increase in system effective efficiency
BGE will process applications for payment in the order received and will authorize payment upon the application’s review and approval. The incentive check will be mailed 6–8 weeks after the project’s completion and payment approval.